Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some people can be SO stupid...........

I received an email from a friend yesterday, that at first made me mad. Then, after having time to think about it, I decided that there was no reason for me to be mad because I had done nothing wrong. It was the person that used my name falsely that had done wrong, and I have yet to figure out what they think that they will gain by it.

The email that I received, pointed me to a blog that is run by a woman that can never quite get it right. It would appear that she types before using her brain to find out the truth of the matter. Here's a tip....engage brain before opening mouth or using your fingers to type.

I have been accused of sending messages to this woman, in an effort to get her to print lies about a person that I do not even know. The only time that I have EVER contacted this woman, was to demand that she remove this slanderous post about me. The ONLY way that I had to contact her, was by making a comment to her original post on the said blog.

I didn't even know what she was talking about, until I did a little research. It seems that some woman is suing a newspaper or someone, over slanderous and defaming posts that were made against her on an open forum. I have no idea as to what got this all started, because I never read any of the posts, and haven't until this day. I have no desire to read them.

According to what this woman posted on her blog, I am supposed to have some sort of 1st hand knowledge about this case......even down to me supposedly talking to the judge handling the case and them giving me private info about the situation. I'm still trying to figure out how I could have talked to the judge handling this, if there even is one. I would have to know which judge drew the case, and I have no idea as to who that judge might be. I would have had to be in a situation where I was having a conversation with the judge for this subject to even come up. I would also have to be in Alabama to talk to any judge that might be involved in this case. I'm not in Alabama and my phone records will clearly show that I haven't called any of the judge's offices. I haven't had a conversation with a judge from North Alabama since last year and that conversation certainly did not revolve around any of the cases that they were handling. Considering the fact that I used to work for a criminal attorney that had been a DA at one time, I know that you NEVER discuss any case with a judge privately.....especially an on-going case. You might discuss the weather, your children, your vacation, etc....but NEVER a case that they are sitting on.

I'm not sure just what this woman is trying to do by placing this false information about me on her blog. However, I can assure her that she is not causing any problems for me, personally or legally. I can however assure her that she has overstepped her bounds and done something that could have a lasting affect on her life. She had better be prepared to show some proof, because if the info that she posted gets back to certain people in Madison County, Alabama, she is going to have some real explaining to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment